1. Bedroom & Tariff Categories.
There is a choice of single, double, twin bedded and family bedrooms at varying tariffs. All the rooms are different and in our view they fall into four different tariff categories, which are: C (a standard room), B, A, A+ and A++. There is an extra charge for rooms with a full view over the estuary to Blakeney Point. Many rooms are serviced by the lift.
Category C: Standard rooms have private bathroom, beverage making facilities, mineral water, digital TV, WiFi, direct dial telephone, hair dryer and bathrobes.
Category B: As category C but in our opinion are better rooms.
Category A: As category B but in our opinion are better rooms.
Category A+: As category A plus an additional special feature e.g. four poster bed, or antique furniture, or a balcony. Some rooms have more than one special feature. Cafetiere coffee is provided in these rooms.
2. Tariffs. The tariffs, which include VAT, are subject to change without notice.
3. Check In and Out Times. The room is available around 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. For earlier arrivals, luggage can be stored and moved to the bedroom by the porters. Rooms must be vacated by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure. Rooms will be released at 6.00 p.m. on the day of arrival unless a later check-in time has previously been agreed or a telephone call is made to the hotel to advise a check-in time later than 6.00 p.m.
4. Bank Holidays. Details available on request.
5. Children. We welcome children to the hotel but expect parents to ensure that their children do not spoil the enjoyment of other guests. Children's High Tea is served before dinner. With advance notice and for an extra charge we may be able to arrange a baby sitter.
6. Extra Bed. If an extra bed is required in a room, other than for a child, the charge will be £30 per night to include full English or Continental breakfast.
7. Single Rooms. Single rooms are available at no extra cost. A supplement is charged for single occupancy of double/twin rooms.
8. Dogs. Dogs are welcome at the hotel at a charge of £10 per night but we expect owners to ensure that they do not spoil the enjoyment of other guests. They are not allowed in the public rooms or some of the bedrooms. A separate charge will be made for meals provided and for any damage caused to the hotel's property.
9. Gratuities: Gratuities are entirely at the guest's discretion.
10. Deposit: A deposit of £60 per person is payable when confirming your booking and the deposit will be deducted from your account on departure. Without a deposit availability of accommodation cannot be guaranteed even though your booking has been confirmed in writing. Deposits are non-refundable and can only be returned at the sole discretion of the proprietor.
11. Cancellation charges. In all cases the deposit is forfeited and in addition the following charges are incurred.
If cancelled 7 days before arrival 10% of the total value of the reservation.
If cancelled 48 hours of arrival 50% of the total value of the reservation.
If cancelled 24 hours of arrival 100% of the total value of the reservation of which the deposit is part.
12. One Night Bookings. These are not normally accepted on Friday or Saturday nights or over Bank Holiday periods.