- For a stay of two nights or more the tariff includes 3 course table d’hote dinner, accommodation, full English or Continental breakfast and free use of all hotel facilities.
- Two night mid-week stays apply to any two consecutive nights Sunday – Thursday.
- Two night weekend stays apply to Friday and Saturday nights.
- Stays of three nights or more must be taken on consecutive nights and can include mid-week and weekend nights.
- The bed & breakfast tariff (which does not include dinner) applies to ‘one night stays’ but is available for longer stays if required.
- There is an extra charge for rooms with a full estuary view of £30.00 per person per day during late season.
Full Explanatory Notes:
- Bedroom & Tariff Categories.
There is a choice of single, double, twin bedded and family bedrooms at varying tariffs. All the rooms are different and in our view they fall into four different tariff categories, which are: B (a standard room), A, A+, A+S and A++. There is an extra charge for rooms with a full view over the estuary to Blakeney Point. Many rooms are serviced by the lift.Category B: Standard rooms have private bathroom, beverage making facilities, mineral water, digital TV, WiFi, direct dial telephone, hairdryer and bathrobes.Category A: As category B but in our opinion are better rooms.Category A+: As category A plus an additional special feature e.g. four poster bed, or antique furniture, or a balcony. Some rooms have more than one special feature. Cafetiere coffee is provided in these rooms.
- Tariffs. The tariffs, which include VAT, are subject to change without notice.
- Check In and Out Times. The room is available from around 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. For earlier arrivals, luggage can be stored and moved to the bedroom by the porters when the room is available. Rooms must be vacated by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Bank Holidays. Details are available on request.
- Children. We welcome children to the hotel but expect parents or guardians to ensure that their children do not spoil the enjoyment of other guests. Children’s High Tea is served before dinner.
- Extra Bed. If an extra bed is required in a room, other than for a child, the charge will be £45 per night to include full English or Continental breakfast.
- Single Rooms. Single rooms are available at no extra cost. A supplement is charged for single occupancy of double/twin rooms.
- Dogs. A maximum of two dogs per room are welcome at the hotel at a charge of £20 per night per dog, but we expect owners to ensure that they do not spoil the enjoyment of other guests. They are not allowed in the public rooms or some of the bedrooms. A separate charge will be made for meals provided and for any damage caused to the hotel’s property.
- Gratuities: Gratuities are entirely at the guest’s discretion.
- Deposit: A deposit is payable when confirming your booking and the deposit will be deducted from your account on departure. Without a deposit availability of accommodation cannot be guaranteed even though your booking has been confirmed in writing. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellation charges. In all cases, the deposit is forfeited and in addition, the following charges are incurred.
If cancelled 7 days before arrival 10% of the total value of the reservation.
If cancelled within 48 hours of arrival 50% of the total value of the reservation.
If cancelled within 24 hours of arrival 100% of the total value of the reservation of which the deposit is part.
- One Night Bookings. These are not normally accepted on Friday or Saturday nights or over Bank Holiday periods.