House Recommendations

 White WineBottle175ml250ml
1.La Marina, Cuvee Oceane 2020, Cotes de Gascogne, France£29.00£7.60£9.90
 There is so much good white wine now coming out of Gascony where the close proximity of the Atlantic gives a cool freshness to the vibrant fruit   
2.Riesling, Scheifer Steillage Feinherb, 2020, Germany £35.00£8.60£12.20
 Very slightly off-dry but it's the lime-tinged minerality that really shines on this flinty, steely Riesling and at only 10.5% alcohol, it is delicate and light on it's feet.   
3.Grüner Veltliner, Erich Machherndl, 2019, Wachau, Austria £39.00£9.80£13.40
 A house favourite. Fruity, textured white with apples, pears and spice on the palate and a hint of mint on the finish.    
4.Sauvignon Blanc, Valdivieso 2021, Aconcagua Valley, Chile£32.00£7.70£10.90
 Cool, crisp fruit of green apples, gooseberries and passion fruit with a hint of riper tropical fruit behind. Limey, citrus finish.   
18.

Pinot Grigio, Necotium, Friuli, 2020, Veneto, Italy

£34.00£8.20£11.80
 The region of Friuli produces some of Italy's finest whites, resulting in excellent weight and texture to the classic white peach fruit.   
12.Chablis, Domaine Vocoret 2018, France£46.00£11.10£15.40
 Beautifully fresh and steely with citrus fruits to the fore, developing to vibrant stone fruits and complex minerality.   
61.Verdicchio, Coste Del Molino, 2020, Marche, Italy£33.00 
 A stylish and concentrated Verdicchio with fresh intense aromas of grapefruit and lime as well as honeyed stone fruit.    
90.Sauvignon Blanc, Mirror Lake, 2020, Marlborough - New Zealand£37.00£9.00£12.80
 Wonderfully fresh nd vibrant with passion fruit and gooseberry on the nose. Balanced richness of fruit with a floral note on the palate, with intense depth of flavour and a crisp mineral finish.    
 
 Red Wine   
48.Malbec, Finca La Colonia 2018, Mendoza, 2021, Argentina £34.00£8.20£11.80
 Sweet and spicy aromas, reminiscent or ripe black pepper. Ripe red fruit on the palate, smooth texture and a harmonious finish.    
6.Merlot, Longue Roche 2020, France£32.00£7.70£11.10
 Deep in colour with ripe damson fruit character, subtle tannin and a long finish.   
57.Shiraz, Andersbrook, Western Cape, 2019, South Africa£29.00£7.50£10.10
 A ripe, juicy and rich Shiraz, packed with dark fruit flavours and black pepper notes on the finish.   
38.Rioja Crianza,  Ramon Bilbao, 2018, Spain£37.00£9.10£12.80
 A lovely Rioja from a respected producer, full of black fruit plus and intriguing sour note, so that added to the sweetness of blackberries and blackcurrants comes the tang of blackberry yoghurt.   
29. Chateau Crusquet de Lagarcie, Bordeaux, 2016, France £37.00£8.90£12.70
 At six years of age this claret is hitting its stride with a lovely maturity to it. 80% Merlot gives the plump fruit, the remaining 20% of Cabernet Sauvignon offering structure and balance.   
80.Barbera d'Asti, Ceppi Storici 2019, Piemonte, Italy£35.00£8.30£12.00
 Warm spice, plums and subtle smoky notes give way to rich, juicy cherry and meaty spice flavours on the palate with soft oak tannins   
     
 Rosé   
7.Cinsault Rosé, La Lande 2020, Vin de Pays d'Oc, France£32.00£7.80£10.70
 With an attractive pale pink colour, this is a light and refreshing Rose.     
49. Cotes de Provence, La Vidaubanaise 2020, France£35.00£8.40£12.10
 A light, bright nose of wild strawberries. Refreshing and smooth on the palate with a moreish finish.    
 Champagne and Sparkling wine    
8.NV Jospeh Perrier, Cuvee Royale, Brut, NV France£59.00 £10.75 
 Elegant, rounded and perfect balance   
50 Prosecco Brut NV, Vettori, Valdobbiadene - Italy£39.00 £8.70 
 An elegant, apple bouquet on a floral background with good length and a pleasantly fruity finish.   
105Gobillard, Brut Rosé NV, Epernay£68.00  
    
 We also serve wines in 125ml measures, please ask for more details.   


White Wines | Red Wines | Champagne and Sparkling